CARBON FIBER AEROGEL
CARBON FIBRE AEROGEL IS A GAME-CHANGING, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY FOR REMOVING LIQUID ORGANIC CONTAMINANTS FROM WASTEWATER.
Carbon Fibre Aerogel (CFA) is a highly absorbent material that is non-toxic, natural, and recyclable. CFA is able to absorb a wide variety of organic material from wastewater. It can be made from a variety of cellulose-based material, such as cotton or waste paper.
Our patented process heats the feedstock to very high temperatures in controlled conditions. CFA is then applied by incorporating the material into industrial-grade cartridges and used as filters. CFA can be regenerated, which allows customers to reuse CFA cartridges several times before recycling them.
With these innovative filters, wastewater is transformed from waste into water than can be reused or released into the environment safely, while sometimes offering opportunities to monetise the materials recuperated in the process, like biofuels.
Micro structure of
Carbon Fibre Aerogel (CFA)
HOW CFA WORKS: CFA pillow
Our products are environmentally friendly, and aims to create the following to our customers:
1. LOWER COST of using our technology as compared to our competitior products. We use local biomass as raw feedstock for our products, hence reducing cost of production.
2. HIGHLY EFFECTIVE in removing organics in your waste, ensuring zero pH change
3. REDUCE WASTAGE through upcycling the waste absorbed and selling to market for secondary use.
4. HIGHLY REUSABLE product, allows multiple uses before reaching end of life
5. ZERO CARBON FOOTPRINT due to our production method, and our products can be further upcycled after reaching end-of-life.
6. USER FRIENDLY product through easy instalation and maintain. Our filter material is modular and easy to change too